We are an entirely student run non-profit dedicated to providing fresh, affordable food to the people of addison county, and we can't wait to have you on board.
Here's how you can learn more about us:
- Peruse our model and products on our website!
- Check out our Facebook page (and like us, duh).
- Listen to this Vermont Public Radio story about us from last spring!
- Watch this video by Audrey Quirk '18!
- Reach out to anyone on the management team and ask us absolutely anything. Our contacts are in the page below that details our team.
Perks of working with us:
- Learn more about the interesting community surrounding us in Addison County.
- Be part of a committed, enthusiastic, collaborative team.
- Real business/nonprofit/management experience for your resume.
- Meaningful interactions with Addison County residents.
- Workshops and academic enrichment events.
- Team dinners once a month (yes, we cook the amazing food we sell!)
- Meet a wide range of people with similar interests.
General staff expectations:
- One customer call session per month.
- At least one packing session and one delivery session every month.
- Duties as described by your specific job and as delegated by your manager.
- One volunteer meeting before deliveries.
- Occasional meetings with your team.
- A stellar attitude!
Check out the different teams below, and indicate interest by filling out the form at the end of the page!